Saturday, December 6, 2008

A quick update!

I feel like I haven't been posting lately which may be a good thing. With a child with health issues no news usually means good news.

But I wanted to let everyone know Marley's recent stats from her 9 month doctor's appointment this week.
Weight: 14 lbs 12ozs
Height:24.5 ins
She is still in the 1st percentile but she is growing! 

Most of her clothes are 3-6 months yet I still have to roll up her sleeves. She has short little arms and legs which is just like me and her daddy. Strangely, she has the plumpest little butt and thighs; I can barely pull her pants up over her hips. Where did she get that from? 

Also, on a very exciting sidenote, I have accepted a full time job in Seattle. So we are officially moving back to the Northwest in January. I have started the arduous process of organizing our move, and my friends in Seattle (especially Libbe) have been working very hard to find us a place to live. I feel very optimistic about Seattle. Our early start therapists have assured us that Seattle is one of the best cities for children with special needs.

Marley's tethered cord surgery is coming up on the 17th. Please check the blog periodically for updates!

1 comment:

angela said...

i can't believe you are moving! i wish you and your family all the love and happiness in your move. are you going to be doing the same thing you did at PFC?

hope you are doing ok.
angela